Why support the Lichfield Garrick?
Thanks to you, the people of Lichfield and the surrounding areas are able to enjoy top quality shows and events.
Lichfield Garrick has charitable status, which means any surplus funds we make after covering our costs is reinvested back into our work. Your donations go towards work which can't be covered by revenue from ticket and bar sales. This includes delivering top quality performances and events, as well as running specialist community programs for participants young and old.
In 2018, we raised £22,713.48 thanks to our generous customers, towards our charitable activities and keeping us sustainable.
With your support, the wide range of theatre, comedy, music and family entertainment can be provided for our audiences. Any gift, large or small, is hugely appreciated.
Ways you can make a difference
There are many ways you can contribute as an individual, from making a small donation with your ticket booking, to giving a larger or more regular gift. You can even contribute when shopping online, using Give As You Live or Amazon Smile.
With memberships starting from as little as £15, our Friends scheme gives you exclusive offers and benefits not available to the public, as well as providing us with valuable support.
Local businesses can enjoy a variety of benefits through bespoke sponsorships.
How we will use your contribution
There are many ways that your contribution can support all kinds of people, for example:
- Supporting a local group of adults with learning difficulties to make friends and gain confidence by using the Community Stage for free for their weekly classes.
- Allowing customers with additional needs to enjoy theatre with no barriers, with a fully accessible building and the offer of BSL, Captioned, Relaxed, Dementia Friendly and Audio Described performances.
- Combating social isolation and loneliness in the elderly with Community Choirs, which can be joined by people of all backgrounds and abilities.
- Changing lives with great art, and the production of home-grown theatre, made by and for the people of Lichfield and the surrounding area.
- The up keep and maintenance of your Theatre building to ensure you have the best possible all-round experience.
Take a look at our Gift Ladder for more examples of how you can help.
There are many more ways your support can make a difference in addition to the examples above. Your donation to is treated in a way that it can be unrestricted and used on who will benefit the most at that time. If you wish to donate to a specific project, or have any other questions about our fundraising, then please do get in touch.
For more information on how to support us, please contact Matt Clay, Sales & Development Manager - email@example.com or 01543 412123.