Our Promise to you:
· To provide clear, honest and open information about how we use your data
· To give you the choice about how we use your data
· To use your data appropriately and in a way that would be reasonably expected by you
· To only share your data with other organisations where have given your consent for us to do so, or where we need to do so in order to fulfil our contract with you.
· To be accountable and responsible: to take active steps to protect your data from harm, and to have separate and enhanced procedures for the use of sensitive data (such as data relating to children or disability)
· To ensure our staff and partners (suppliers and artists) understand these principles and their responsibilities in delivering them